Mindful Brand Identity Workshop
December 3, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm| Free – $77
Understand how this core part of your business will help you stand out online & grow your purposeful business. Have fun at this workshop!
About this Event
Words are powerful.
Clear communication is the start of a great relationship, any relationship. And right now— with everything mostly online—the way you communicate and begin a relationship with your future clients is with the words you choose on your homepage header, in your bio, and through the content you create.
And really that’s what I hope you take away in crafting or refining your brand identity.
The words you are choosing are the beginning of your brand and I’ll show you the framework you can do, again and again, each time you need to refine your messaging.
I’m making this workshop entirely active-learning or active-implementation. You’ll see me run through an example with you and you will actually apply everything to your business or personal brand right away. If you took the Yoga Goddess archetype quiz, you’ll see how it’s helpful for your brand!
To be honest, it’s so much more fun to get those dopamine hits with ‘likes’ or clicking ‘live’ on your website than talking about core aspects of your business and in supporting various solopreneurs, studios, and wellness clinics I’ve noticed that this foundational pillar of business and marketing is often overlooked, if not entirely ignored!
It doesn’t need to be perfect but having a clear focus on what the business stands on creates the pathway for growth. The most loved brands connect with their people on a deeper level and those with an authentic brand purpose often capture our attention more.
In this 90-minute interactive workshop with fun questions like—if your business was an animal what would it be?— you’ll get crystal clear on your mindful brand identity and walk away with your own new messaging. One that can be used as taglines throughout various channels and make it crystal clear how amazing your business is!
What do I need to bring?
- This is an interactive workshop so make sure you have something write with or a Word doc open on your computer!
What if I can’t make it live?
- No worries! I’ll send out the recording afterward and you can do it on your own time.
What is Mindful Marketing?
- Mindful Marketing uses mindful practices to align with your business intentions. It looks at creating impact regardless of product or services. At its core, mindful marketing is conscious of business growth while up-leveling the consciousness of your ideal client.
Who is this for?
- This is a great workshop for small business owners and personal brands. If you’re a solopreneurs, a yoga teacher that didn’t realize you were running a business, a life coach, naturopath, acupuncturist, or individuals that just graduated from any of these modalities! Also anyone looking to redefine and set new goals. 🙂
What will I take away?
- You’re going to get crystal clear on your mindful brand identity (things like your mission, vision, and positioning) and walk away with your own taglines that can be used throughout various channels and make it clear and fun why your future clients or customers should work with you! Too often what I see are taglines like “Life Coaching” or “Yoga Teacher” — we want to make it interactive for people to work with us!
Do you offer a sliding scale?
- Thank you for asking! I do. If you click on the ticket section there is a ‘donation= pay what you can’ section where you can put in the price that feels most comfortable for you right now.
What does the agenda look like?
- Brief meditation and breathwork to set the tone for yourself
- Dive into the meat (or tofu) of the workshop with creative questions and envisioning practices
- Discover your brand archetype
- Develop your brand identity
- Create 5-10 taglines
About Your Guide:
Hi, my name is Brenda or Bee! I am a Mindful Marketing Strategist, solopreneur consultant, and passionate teacher.
With a Business Management degree and Masters of Public Health from Columbia University plus countless hours studying and teaching yoga and meditation, I know how challenging it is to find the right marketing strategies.
My background in tech and startups and now running my own business gives me the perfect combination to guide you. I created my website from scratch and it’s been voted as one of the Top 10 Greatest Yoga Teachers websites, I’m quick to learn and can’t wait to share it all with you 🙂